Tuesday, September 22, 2009

RINGS!!!

My ghetto ring turned my finger black.
I had to get creative with a bread twistie-tie.
HEHEHE!

There is an expectation of bling when you are engaged.
Especially in Miami.
These bitches are hating on my twistie-tie.

We tried ring shopping this past weekend at the Seybold Building downtown Miami which has about a 100 independent jewelers inside. Of course it was Rosh Hashanah (aka Jewish New Year) so 99 of the 100 were closed.

We are going back this week to try more rings.

I am good friends with Joey the Jeweler in NYC. He wants to hook a sister up with the custom made ring of my dreams. At the dream price of course! Remember... I am marrying for love, not money.

I know I want a yellow sapphire, not a diamond.
Round or pear shaped. Something delicate, not clunky looking.
Simple setting, no heart or ugly squiggly designs. Yukkie!
Bezel/halo of diamonds or pave around the sapphire and on the band.

Like these, but minus the diamond:













No comments:

Post a Comment